Join the Wooly team!
We are currently have several openings:
- Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
- Sales: Business Development Reps
- Sales: Account Executives
Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
We are looking for an experienced full-stack senior software engineer looking to make a large impact in a fast growing startup and step into a lead role. Work along side our CTO as we grow our engineering teams and scale our platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Collaborate with an awesome team solving important problems in digital marketing
- Be a team leader in a fast growing startup. Make a real impact
- Work with new technology
- Receive equity in a fast growing startup
- Partial remote flexibility (work at home). We would like this role to be in Utah.
- Flexible PTO
What You Will Be Doing
- Be fully immersed with the product team helping us solve problems with the right solutions
- Follow good architecture/design practices to ensure robust and scalable solutions are implemented
- Full stack development work on new projects and improving/supporting existing systems
- Experience, Experience, Experience!
- Our stack is ReactJS, C#, SQL Server, Elastic Search, CosmosDB, running on Azure
- Key skills needed: C#, SQL Server, internal & 3rd party API integrations
Business Development Reps
The BDR role is responsible for executing pre-sales activities including outbound prospect development and qualification, handling incoming calls and messages from prospects and customers, processing and qualifying leads from trade shows and other marketing campaigns. The primary measures of success are the quantity and quality of qualified leads generated for the Account Executive sales team.
If you have a convincing personality and are hungry to make calls, love working collaboratively and going above and beyond to succeed, we want to meet you.
- We are seeking new members for our new Business Development Team in UT. This team works side by side with our Account Executive and Marketing team to help them engage with potential new customers across various verticals
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills
- Work through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns to qualify inbound leads, inbound calls, chats, and emails to build a quality sales pipeline
- Follow-up on all captured leads from marketing events and activities
- Utilize Hubspot and other productivity applications to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification
- Assist customers in understanding Wooly's value proposition and solution and how we could fit within their current infrastructure and business processes
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues that could represent selling opportunities for Wooly
- Comfortable talking with prospects across various position and seniority levels, building relationships
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual qualified opportunity quotas for designated verticals
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot while providing regular, accurate forecasts and current lead status using Hubspot
- Help develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Wooly platform & industry relevance
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence and who is open to feedback and development
- Proven experience selling in B2B or high pressure sales environment
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames
- Proven track record achieving measurable goals in sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative team player who will share sales tactics and has a willingness to learn from others
- Self-directed orientation with a strong sense of personal ownership and accountability, persistence and resilience
- Experience succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment & being a strong team player
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level decision makers, in both verbal and written formats
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
The Account Executive role is responsible for managing all components of the sales pipeline including outreach, nurturing, and closing deals. If you are an experienced SaaS sales professional looking for unlimited upside, are motivated to exceed sales quota, and energized at the thought of creating unparalleled success, we want to meet you.
Produce – At Wooly, work isn’t about hours spent sitting in an office. It’s about results. We work to constantly solve problems and get things done. We’ll give you the leads, tools, and autonomy to make it happen and trust that you’ll find a way.
Fight – We are scrappy. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key. Fight for our customer’s loyalty and trust. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
Innovate – We think big. We’re leading our customers into a new, powerful world. We need your best ideas to improve yourself, our customers, and the company. Being a self-starter is not wanted, it’s required.
Discover – We are a passionate and curious bunch. We try new things, take risks, and share what we find. We work hard, play hard.
Own it. You’ll take leads from qualification to close, prioritizing the best opportunities.
Grow with it. There’s a clear path toward sales leadership. We hope to see you recruiting, creating processes, establishing best practices, and tackling additional initiatives
Produce. Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets. Creatively and efficiently contact leads, schedule calls, lead demos, and close deals.
Establish expertise on (1) the needs and jobs of our customers, (2) the features and benefits of Wooly, and (3) the industries we serve
Collaborate with the Wooly team
Experience building a business/new territory highly desired.
Prior success as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, CRM, marketing tech, or business intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers.
Experience with quota and commission compensation structure.
Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors a plus, particularly within marketing
Successful track record closing new clients remotely using technology.
Solution selling and start-up experience.
Excellent communication, email, and presentation skills.
Passion for working with emerging technologies and markets
What is Wooly?
Did you know that 5% of a brand’s customers make up 75% of their social reach? Wooly is a next-generation marketing platform that helps brands to (1) identify influencers & VIPs among their customers, (2) engage & build lasting relationships with them, and (3) measure results of ongoing campaigns.
By matching customer emails to complete social profiles, Wooly is able to deliver unprecedented customer insights and actionable, personalized tasks to help our customers grow their brands.
Wooly is funded by Peterson Ventures and Peak Ventures. We’re hiring! Come join us.